Tickets for Streaming Sessions
When venues shutdown due to COVID-19, the Broadway Sessions team got together to talk about where to from here. We came up with three aims:
- Find new ways to interact with the Broadway Sessions community
- Continue to provide performance opportunities for members of the theatre community
- Support musicians, techs and artists who have lost their income stream
As we are presenting Broadway Sessions in its normal format, just remotely, we still have major costs to cover including streaming licensing, venue hire, technical staff, and musicians. In fact, it actually costs a little more to stream a Session than to be live at a venue.
To view the streamed Session, you will need to purchase a ticket AND be logged in to our website.
- If you have previously performed at Broadway Sessions you can use your normal login.
- If you’ve only been in the audience, and never performed, hop on through our quick registration process and get yourself set up with an account.
- Links to login and register are at the bottom of this page.
Once you are logged in:
- Come on back to this page and select one of the ticket options below
- We have reduced the price of all single tickets to our usual concession rate ($18)
- Please purchase the ticket that corresponds to the number of people viewing the live stream
- Enter your credit card details to complete your purchase
- Once you’re done, jump on over to the current Session page (click here), and you should now see a fancy “Livestream” section
- Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions, this livestream will only be accessible in Australia and tickets can only be purchased by using an Australian credit card.
- Tickets are only available for the current streaming Session.
- Tickets purchased now are only valid for this month’s Session and can only be used at the time of broadcast.
- No replay features will be made available due to licensing restrictions, and capturing, storing or sharing this feed is a breach of these conditions.
- You may only view this stream on one device per account, at a time (however using technologies such as AirPlay are OK).
- If you need to watch in multiple locations, you will need separate accounts and tickets for each location.
Tickets for Sunday 28 June, 2020
Time to Log In!
Hmm… it looks like this page requires you to be logged in. If you are already logged in, perhaps try refreshing? Use the button below if you'd like to navigate around and try again!
If you need help, please just reach out to us using the details on our Contact page.